What are your plans for Christmas this year? Are you having a large group over, or are you keeping it small and tight-knit? We've added some of our styling tips to help you get ready to prep for Christmas hosting.
Why not try a large Christmas wreath over your fireplace/mantlepiece. They aren't just for doors.
2. Keep the fire burning and use candles to light up the house this season. Candles help to make your home feel warm and welcoming while guests are over. We are loving the dark browns and blacks this season.
3. Time to do a little sprucing of your sideboards and cabinets. Why not try creating a little foliage masterpiece on your sideboard this Christmas.
4. Let's try warm earthy and celebratory colours this Christmas for your table styling. Blacks, browns, bronzes and golds are where it's at!
5. Need a little extra space for hosting? Why don't you move the tree to the guest bedroom and make it festive all over the house! You can even leave them some gifts under the tree.
6. Wreaths over your fireplace / mantelpiece are such a beautiful feature. They don't always need to be hanging on the front door.
7. Such a simple but effective way to style your home for the festivities is to but some festive ornaments on your shelving. Keep it simple and modern so to avoid any tackiness.
8. Not sure about those baubles you bought last year or you're bored of the ones you've had in your loft for years? Why not be a bit crafty and paint/spray paint your old ones and make them brand new again!
If you're struggling with styling for the season and need some help, just send us a message and we'll get our KOZY Christmas package over to you!